Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quotes and a word of thanks!




“Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” 
― Margaret Mead

“Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.” 
― Robert A. Heinlein

“Children see magic because they look for it.” 
― Christopher MooreLamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal

“Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” 
― Garrison KeillorLeaving Home


Thanks to all my colleagues who helped guide throughout this class. I enjoyed your thought-provoking discussions and questions. Good luck with the rest of your education and to all your future endeavors.

1 comment:

  1. ProfessorJ,

    Thank you for your responses to my dicussions in class and the many challenging questions. I enjoyed the challenge as well as responding to them. I enjoyed reading your view on things and sided many times with your statements. This class challenged me a lot, reading your discussion posts helped me understand some areas I did not quite get. Above, your quotes about children are great, I love the one about them being wet cement. That is so true because everyone and everything that comes into a childs life, leaves an impression on them, we can only hope more good is left then none. Good Luck with everything and hope you see you in the next class! Thank you

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete