Saturday, June 23, 2012

감사합니다!! Thank you very much!!

The past 8 weeks have been great. Thanks to you guys, my first graduate level class has been fun and rewarding. I especially enjoyed reading your blogs and the great discussions we had on the class website.  I hope everyone will keep updating their blogs as I will frequent them often.

I will "see" everyone in our next class. Have a great weekend and good luck with all your future endeavors. Big shout out to our intrepid leader, Dr. Anthony Morgan. Thanks for all your help.

Jae

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jae,
    You created an interactive code of ethics sign that triggers similar associations and connections as with the popular recycle sign. This is a very effective way to communicate the interactions between practices, principles, and values. Fabulous!
    I have enjoyed responding to your questions that helped me consider my thoughts through a new pair of lenses and helped me realize that I need to be more explicit, e.g. Australian education versus United States education.
    Enjoy every moment with your family.
    Good luck in your next endeavor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jae,

      I appreciate you so much because week after week you were one of my contant blogging partners. I agree with you that I am very excited about this journey and wish you the best as you continue your journey.

      I agree with Marie enjoy every moment with your family because they grow up very quickly!!

      Best Wishes!
      Jill

      Delete